Please read the following terms and conditions of use for video software (e.g. Zoom) - All parents/carers were sent s survey to agree to these conditions in September 2021.
In any event of video software being used to support learning,
• Maintain a professional manner akin to their usual persona at school;
• Be dressed appropriately and be situated in a formal setting, e.g. office/dining room;
• Record all video conversations to ensure the safeguarding of children and themselves, and
• Have the option of muting and or removing children from the conversation if the procedures are not followed.
• Give permission for children to use their email address for use on Zoom;
• Ensure a suitable adult is present throughout the meeting, not necessarily on video but always able to hear what the teacher is saying;
• Ensure their child is in a suitable location for video calling, i.e. not in the child’s bedroom.
• Maintain professional dialogue similar to how conversations at school would be conducted.
• Behave responsibly, and age-appropriately, always bearing in mind our school values and expectations;
• Be expected to contribute and listen to others on the video call, and
• Be kind.
Please indicate below that you agree to these terms.
If you do not have access to video software (Zoom) at home, please indicate this below and we will contact you about alternative solutions.