First Federation Trust
Please read the following terms and conditions of use for video software (e.g. Zoom) - All parents/carers were sent s survey to agree to these conditions in September 2021.
In any event of video software being used to support learning,
• Maintain a professional manner akin to their usual persona at school;
• Be dressed appropriately and be situated in a formal setting, e.g. office/dining room;
• Record all video conversations to ensure the safeguarding of children and themselves, and
• Have the option of muting and or removing children from the conversation if the procedures are not followed.
• Give permission for children to use their email address for use on Zoom;
• Ensure a suitable adult is present throughout the meeting, not necessarily on video but always able to hear what the teacher is saying;
• Ensure their child is in a suitable location for video calling, i.e. not in the child’s bedroom.
• Maintain professional dialogue similar to how conversations at school would be conducted.
• Behave responsibly, and age-appropriately, always bearing in mind our school values and expectations;
• Be expected to contribute and listen to others on the video call, and
• Be kind.